Public Access Computers
The Roswell Public Library offers computer access both to our Patrons and the general public. We request that residents have a library card in order to gain computer access, non-residents may come in, agree to the rules, and sign up as guests.
We have 24 computer systems reserved for the public, one of which is in Spanish. When you sign up for a Public Computer you will have:
- Access to the Internet, including web based e-mail
- Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Conversion from other Office software (Open, WordPerfect, Works...)
- Irfanview photo viewer/converter
- DVD Video
- 4 Media players
- Black and white printing at $ 0.15 per page
- A selection of Children's games
- Links to educational and tutorial websites
- CD Burning
Additionally, all systems have USB ports to support Flash Drives, iPods and other USB media but due to security issues not all devices are supported.